Welcome to the Slow Money Webinars & Education Page
Bringing national thought leaders together with practitioners in the field, the Slow Money Webinar series is exploring the diversity of innovation in food and finance that is "spreading like wildfire."
Here are the Slow Money webinars that you can order now:
- Webinar #5: UPCOMING LIVE BROADCAST: Tuesday, June 25th, 2013
Sign up early Guests to be announced
To join us live and also receive your copy of Webinar #5, click here.
- The 4th National Gathering: Full Broadcast Recordings
Sign up today
ORDER YOUR COPY OF THE BROADCAST RECORDINGS (click here).
- Webinar #4: "Financing our Foodshed with Slow Money: Local Lending"
ORDER YOUR COPY OF WEBINAR #4 (click here).
- Webinar #3: "Credibles: Funding Food Businesses with Edible Credits"
ORDER YOUR COPY OF WEBINAR#3 (click here).
- Webinar #2: "Castanea Foundation & Ayers Brook Goat Dairy: An Innovative Ag Investment Model"
ORDER YOUR COPY OF WEBINAR#2 (click here).
- Webinar #1: "Exploring Royalty Financing Through the Point Reyes Compost Deal"
Woody Tasch Teddy Stray Marco Vangelisti Janice St. Onge
ORDER YOUR COPY OF WEBINAR#1 (click here).
“We must learn to invest as if food, farms and fertility mattered. We must connect investors to the places where they live, creating vital relationships and new sources of capital for small food enterprises.” – Slow Money Principle IV